Monday, September 1, 2008

Im back.. 21th AuGust

Came back from Bukit Mertajam ald..

It's a great and nice competition..I din regret take part in trillingual speech competition..during competition days cant zzz and eat well.. and worry this and that.. but I like d days.. the memorable hugs .. before left.. .

miss the days so much... with buddies.. dono when we can gather again..

I love u .. ms annie.. u r a great teacher... really .. thanks for all these days yr patience.. and encourages..
after this competition.. cant talk with u always ald... is quite sad... anywhere.. u really make me feel touched... and also.. I will not forget the days with u forever...
thx .. shin er..
I m rather satisfied with the result.. but eng.. haix .. I m quite confident wit that compare wit malay .. but it turns out.. I feel very sad abt that... I like this competition.. make a lot of frens..
feel very d o w n.. and miss the days so much.. but time flies...
... MS ANNIE... THX AND LUV U SO MUCH.....!!!!!! U R A GREAT AND FABULOUS TEACHER !

No comments: