Monday, September 1, 2008

feeling... d o w n 25th AuGust

time.. flies..
mood .... getting down..
nt confident .. nt "happy go lucky" like before..
national level trilligual speech competition over.. I should feel relax. but then.. it's opposite...
just now my gd fren said .. she wants to stay for senior 3.. n .. it is weird.. I feel nth.. n ..I din hv some sorts of thinking.. like want to stay for 1 more year..
mayb.. life for now.. is really makes me feel tired.. should I use the word "tired".. I think that's nt tired.. I hv no idea wit using wat word.. to express it out..
and these days.. ppl ... things around.. giving me kinda ..heavy burdens.. I feel.. wish to cry when I m alone..
I wish I m too sensitive.. and it is not real.. teachers .. sometimes u guys r very nc.. bt I can feel out somethg different..
thats nt a nc feeling..
I nd something.. bt nt this .... mayb I m a student.. who cant reach yr lvl.. bt .. u know.. I m ..
frenz.. like going far.. nt vy close like bfore.. mayb is becoz growing up.. n nt talkative like bfore... me .. myself.. jz wish to be silent.. sometimes.. n I can feel .. many frenz too.. coz.. v r all facing different pressure.. and thing.... ppl..
no one is understanding me...in fact .. I think is me.. myself .. cant let ppl understand.. or.. I m too emotional..
teacher and frenz around me ...are nice... I think is my own prob...
I wish I can get out from this condition...
hoping new life .. can start soon..
pls.. time ..fly faster.. bt .. I miz my frens.. and teachers so much.. my heart is kinda.. mao dun..
anywhere.. days must pass.. things hv to be over.. and human need to grow right..?
I prefer new lifestyle.. ..better than now.. in fact.. thats only months there..
I know what should I do.. but it seems like.. I m not doing it..
wow.. what happen to me..!!!
dont worry be happy.. this sentence .. is easy to say.. bt it's complicated.. and difficult to attain...
come on.. cheer up.. for me to feel hopeful.. I must come to believe.. in my future.. I can attain my goal...
ganbatte..
u r thinking too much e v o n...take a deep breathe..and think positively.. n there will be a nicer..wonderful view.. !!!!
lolx.. just like a crazy person.. talking to myself..
wow.. I have typed a lot of rubbish here.. I din expect tat.. is rather long..
anywhere .. this is just my rubbish words..
I will cherish myself.. and the things around me..
CHEER UP !! no 1 can help u .. instead of u .. yrself...! lolx.. advising myself.. kinda crazy ...