Monday, September 1, 2008

fUn FaiR.. toDaY.. TmL.. FiNaL exaM.. o.o

Times fLieS..........
nexT SunDAy fun faiR aLD.. hehe .. buddieS.. let's coMe to Poi LaM independenT scHooL oo..Tongue out anD of cox comE to S2S2... ouR cLasS plaY plaY.. a loT of fUn thereE... hehe.... anD oso S2S2's fooDsTaLL... TasTy and deLicioUs foodS...
Ms. AnnIe...a sweeT teachER.. I luv u..Tongue out.. ReaLi so nice To chaT with U .. and hv u around ..
toDay dinT taKe triaL caR tesT.. coz d JPJ nt free.. =.="" changEd to nexT TuesDay ald.. I'm road " chi" canT rmB the roads weLL de.. now.. ok Jor .. haha...
wanT caR teSt ald.. but stiL maTi enginE.. aiyo.. me ar... quiTe "cha shui" lar... anYwhere .. everYthing is goinG weLL.. jz hav to praCtisE more.. and familiaR with those... haha Tongue out ganBattE oo.. hehe.. surE u caN do it de ~
AfteR fun faiR .. finaL eXam jor... so fasT =.=""".... so worrY.. I afraiD faiL d samE subs again.. I don'T wanT to faiL chemis.. coz.. ms chonG reaLLi helps me a Lot.. she is givinG few Of us extra leSsons everY Sat.... omg.. how nice she is ? she is reali a nc teaCher..realli hope I caN pass it.. ganBatteE oo!