Thursday, October 21, 2010

may I shout out loud??


Can I shout out loud ??
really wish to do so ..
at westlake or ..?
but I dare not do so..
Im not brave enough..
I hope to be better and better than anyone else..
it needs hard work..
and I m quite lazy.. >.<

Midterm coming..
time really flies..
sem just seemed to be started and now come to midterm..
omg..
Sem 3 is really tough..

the 1st time after having lessons, end with nothing gain..
T.T
really miss home..
who can understand my feelings here..
T.T
is really depress..
anywhere sem3, listen up here !!!!! u will be defeated by me !!
EVON YAP here!!!
I will not the people around disappointed..
I will let u feel pround having me in yr life..
sure I can do it!
as Ms. Chin said ..
study hard and oso study smart ..
I will do the best..!


1 comment:

汪禎喬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.