Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Long time..~

since dont know when I have stopped blogging..
there are a lot things happening around..
I'm growing each day..
in size ? in mind?
haha ..
in an unknown status

time flies..
life changing ..
friends changing..
shouldnt say changing..
but adding..

true friend difficult to find for..
important is cherish what I have..

still bothering with wat course should take..
actually ..
I really need yr support from anyone else..
but u r always ..T.T
make me feeling sad..
important..
but I seem like more than a common .. for u
I hope time may reverse..
but cant..
I hope for better and better ..

3 comments:

lit said...

If time can reverse, What will you do?

e v o n said...

if time may reverse, I will work hard, cherish the moments I have.
But..
time cant reverse, start from now on..
the job I need to do is cherish all the things and ppl around me..
and study hard :)
it's a nice question ~

汪禎喬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.