Saturday, December 20, 2008

today..

20th .. TodaY..XD

I brought my 2 nieces and nephew to ICCCLUB(Ipoh City Country Club).
There were two competition, Fashion Show and Colouring Contest.
They often take part in Colouring contest, singing contest and blar blar blar.
So, to me, it seems like nth special ald. lolx.
We seemed to be lucky.
3 of them were taking part, and we got 3 tickets.
The tickets were used for lucky draw.
I cant believe it.
8 prizes of lucky draw, and we got 3.
3 out of 8 prizes.
haha.. 008,009 and 015, these were the numbers.

Wow,they are fabulous! haha..
Can u imagine a 4 yrs old kid, standing on the stage My niece, 4 yrs old, Canny Chong.
She got a consulation prize for the fashion show.
My nephew, 9 yrs old, Kelvin Chong.
He got 3rd place for the fashion show.
And come to my eldest niece, Winnie Chong, 12 yrs old.
She got the Champion for the colouring contest. Haha.. it's happy.
Actually, Canny and Kelvin costumes are used for singing competitions and performances.

Since it's also suit for fashion show, so, haha.. is a way to kill two birds with one stone.

Say the truth, it's rather boring there, watching those kids jumping around. Haha, I m their aunt.So forced to do so, and I'm nothing to do at home, just sit in front of the laptop. lolx..compare with that.
This is more valuable to spend my time on.Haha..It's rather lame with seeing so many words here.

So, let's enjoy with thos
e photos..
A lot of nice costumes...hehe..ENJOY it buddies.





































































































No comments: