Tuesday, May 17, 2011

nolstagia ~ thinking abt the past



time flies.. o.o

is May 2011 now..


2011, seems like jx started but it almost half year gone, before experience on something, we wish to have a try on it, but after tried, it might jx nothing special. I wish for another better one, maybe we are jx not suit. I hope for better.


Long time din't view buddies' blogs which listed on my blog buddies lists


Viewed few of some blogs, some buddies we knew each other in the leadership camp, and now some in uni, colleges, working and so on, status changed.


I got addicted at 1st, when I started to have a blogspot. Time past, getting less and less posting up new articles. It's kind of dono how to express myself..wish to stop posting up article.


In fact, I should keep it up, since it's good for me to review back what I have done recently, let myself take notes, have a target to reach. I have changed a lot, on everything, no matter, mental or physical.


I still respect u and u r still remain an important seat in my heart, I jx hope for more caring and I m important to u also, do not wish tat, there is another wall let u to lie on it, and take me as no one. Anywhere, I m always there for u. I learnt. I will try to put it as normal slowly, normal on attitude, take it relax, but still important and care in heart.


I wish myself to do better, but not like now, living like a person who like useless.

June will be a new me, gonna reborn.


Important ppl will never ever changed in my life, their important seats will forever remain, I respect a lot, and love them :D

Thx for having in my life.


In uni, 1 year ++ past, I have wasted one semT.T I have regretted, cant reverse. I'LL NOT REPEAT AGAIN. what I have done in my uni life, and wat I have join? No.. I should let myself experience it, it's time to change. Try to arrange all in sequence, and manage well..


I can do it.


It's a long article with all self express, lolx.. I think no one interest with this.



I will try to keep my status update recently not as long as once in a half year.
It's rather a long article. Haha!!


Miss the the days having national trillingual competition with buddies in Bukit Mertajam, although training period was tough, but it's worth on learning speaking skills, opportunity cost, I got a bad result in O level


A lot of things r changing around included myself, I should stand with own thinking, but not easily influence by others.. do some meaningful things start from now..


As now, I m having holiday, relax first, sem reopen, another new challenge and life change.
Weights gained, stop at this KG, gonna decrease it, reduce weights now, I m too fat..!! o.o

woohoo :D is happy, coming June, I will be having the first camp in this year ^^ life like being colourful again ^^


EVON, LET'S ACTIONS TO PROVE ALL OF THESE.
I CAN DO IT.

No comments: