Saturday, July 4, 2009

大头's sweet 18th birthday + moven peak's photos..

Time flies..~~
This was my forever unforgettable sweet 18 birthday,
a lot of surprises, especially thanks to my dear dear teacher and her dear family.
And cant lack of my lovely friends, really thx for u guys ..^^
treated me at Inn Cafe, it's a simple lunch but full of meaning .
and celebrated a happy birthday with me at teacher's house..
Since I grow till 18 ..
This was my 1st and happiest birthday party,
that's so meaning to me..(",)
U know wat.. u guys really make me feel so touch..
I dono how to express out my feeling..
jx the word TOUCH , I can say.
really so touch,
my tears dropped, becox of thanks.
really thx to u guys..
Teacher, u r forever my dearest teacher, forever and forever.
U r so so so important to me.
Really so important to me, u r grabbing a part of important seat in my heart.
REALLY..muacks..
I love u from the bottom of my heart.
大头LOVE teacher forever..
















































2 comments:

mitsuko said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you...
Wish you all the best in your undertaking.
So nice all your pictures ...
18 years old... Still young.
Ganbatteh o!

汪禎喬 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.