Thursday, September 25, 2008

O.O

next Sat v will b going to SG...
for practical tests..
time flies..
h a i x..
is different like wat I tot..
tot it wil b happy..
bt actuali it's nt..
hv to study..there..
nt enof time.. ald..
no mood for playing... here and there..
of cox.. reach there.. sure cant tahan with ..
shopping.. playing n ...
bt really hv to study le..
ms chong said 5 credits..at least...
bm, eng, chinese, bio, chemis,art n maths D..
try my best...
physics, LC n add maths..
try best la.. these subs.. 0.1 % hope for passing..
chemis n maths D.. o.o
quite worry..
Im rather regret.. y dont I study n work a bit harder since last year..
its nt easy to pass..for me.. .
really hv to try my best..
I dont wish to break ms chong n mr haris record..
really doesnt wish..
my result..
d...m...
h a i x~~~
dad n mum went to China.. abt one week liao..
miss them.. so much..
love u ~~